Children's Stationery & Invitations on 100% Recycled Paper
General_468x60banner

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thrifty Tip





Thrifty Jinxy does thrifty Thursday on her blog and I thought it would be cool to join her on this neat adventure.

My thrifty tip is YOU HAVE TO BE ORGANIZED TO BE THRIFTY. I have learned over the last few weeks with couponing, ad watching, meal planning, and shopping that if I take a few minutes (while watching a show) and make my lists, clip my coupons an organize them with my list, then shop...I can be in and out of a store really fast. Then I am not missing something or running out of something, or buying the wrong item for the wrong coupon. It's worth the few minutes each day to do it.

Faith

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! I am always looking to learn tips from others on how they keep it all together!

    ReplyDelete